Sunday, January 15, 2012

...in the meantime...



Since I do not yet have anything terribly exciting to relate regarding our life in the Foreign Service, I thought I would share a link to some blogs written either by Foreign Service Officers or their spouses. This is one little gem I stumbled upon, written by a lady whose husband is (was?) posted in Canada, which she describes as "the dullest post in the world": I think she and I are destined to be friends. She's crafty, grew up in Africa and already managed to crack me up. I particularly like her "New Improved Life List" and I might just have to start one of my own...


On it would be things like:


Get better at blogging.
Get better at photography (mostly to make blog more interesting)
Learn how to cook new awesome things (mostly to make blog more interesting)
Try to not look like a chump.

1 comment:

  1. you will fail at the last thing on your list, but i will support the rest, especially tasting #3

    ReplyDelete